Association for the Prevention and Aid to Migrants through Education is a non-profit association under the 1901 law. The objectives of which are as follows:
- Collect data on the reasons pushing young people to undertake the dangerous journey of Irregular Immigration, but also their social and geographic origins.
- Raise awareness among the Guinean public (political decision-makers and public opinion) on the risks associated with irregular immigration.
- Work in Guinea using the data collected previously in order to directly sensitize the public concerned on the risks of irregular emigration. The target audience will initially be young Guineans wishing to go to Europe.
- Implement actions on French territory to help integrate and understand French culture. Launch debates and discussions around the cultural differences that may exist between their country of origin and France.
APAME association wishes to be part of the UN’s sustainable development goals, in particular:
- 4: Getting quality education is the foundation for improving people’s lives and sustainable development 8: create job opportunities for young people
- 10: support marginalized and disadvantaged people
- 12: recycle paper, plastic, glass and aluminum
- 14: Avoid plastic bags to keep the oceans clean
- 17: Lobby your government to increase funding for development
If you want to contact us, it is here: contact us